Monday, February 12, 2007

So a good friend who lives in Vernon has become the editor of an online magazine for youth in The Salvation Army accross Canada. The goal of this website is to connect youth with each other and provide a sense of community in our day and age of technology. The website is: www.sendthefire.ca

The reason I mention this website is that there is a contest put out for videos and/or pictures and/or songs that leave any kind of impression. The prize is a Nintendo Wii. The contest is for anyone between the ages of 13 and 25. As my brother turns 26 on Saturday, he was really anxious to get a video in to the contest before he was ineligible. As a good brother, I decided to help him. So without further ado, I present our entry (I'm sure we will be wiiing it up in no time)



All comments will be edited based on positivity levels...just so ya know,

Jer

P.S. Notice at the end when we sit down, you hear a snap...that was the couch breaking!! BOOYAH!!!

9 Comments:

Blogger Nater said...

My son! You are a shoe-in!

10:32 AM  
Blogger Jeremy said...

i think your video was really funny jer. too bad about the lighting though jer. i know you had limited time and resources though jer. so its ok jer. i still laughed pretty hard jer.

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a CEO of a major dancing company, and I was wondering if you and that good looking brother of yours would like to sign a 3 year 3 million dollar deal to go national with your routine. Give me a call to arrange an appointment if you're interested. 503-1150. Hope to hear from you soon. I really love your stuff!

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh My! I am so proud of my two boys! You are great!
Your MOM

3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys are soooo gonna win that WII. Which is good because you are so gonna need to sell it to repair that couch!

Keep on Truckin' Jer!

9:46 PM  
Blogger Sandra Plett said...

That's so funny! The couch snapping is definitely my favorite part of the video. It's a keeper!

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice dancing Jer...not quite as crazy as when you and Nate used to break out way back when...you know in Meadow Wood?, but it was pretty funny, better watch out for the ladies with those mooovvvess!!

Michelle

6:44 PM  
Blogger Bid said...

Jer - you guys are awesome. The couch also seemed to add that extra element of glory. Wow, I'm proud.

8:05 PM  
Blogger kathleen marie said...

What a great video! Definitely loved it...definitely hope it wins...definitely loved the couch snap...definitely reminded me of a mix between the "three/four tenors", alberta videos, and the good ol' U2 dance. :)

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home